HAM-LET Quick Connectors
The HAM-LET QC-LOK® Instrumentation Quick Connectors are designed for service in a large variety of applications, with a MAWP of up to 3,000 psig (206 bar).
Single and Double End Shutoff Stems
Single-end shutoff (SESO) – Stems have no valve and remain open when uncoupled.
Double-end shutoff (DESO) – Stems have valve and shut off when uncoupled.
- Valved and non-valved stems available
- Working pressure rating: up to 3,000 psig (206 bar)
- Interchangeable and intermixable with major manufacturers’ Instrumentation Quick Connectors
- Fluorocarbon FKM O-Rings as standard, other O-rings are available per request
- Smooth and safe connection between the QC-LOK® Connector valves is reached by a simple pushing operation due to a smart heavy duty locking mechanism
- The QC-LOK® Instrumentation Quick Connectors validation tests are based on ANSI/B93.51M–1980
One of the most commonly asked question we hear from potential customers is:-
“Are your tube fittings Interchangeable and intermixable with Swagelok, Hoke Gyrolok, Parker A-lok etc”.
We are so confident that our components are manufactured to the same exacting standards and tolerances that we also provide a limited lifetime warranty to eradicate the misleading claims that components cannot be intermixed.
For additional information, test reports and actual “hands on demonstrations” please contact us to find out more.
As a result of extensive testing and evaluations by HAM-LET and from the many thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have chosen our products for SAFETY, RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE, HAM-LET hereby warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty shall also extend to the intermixing of components manufactured by several American organisations such as Swagelok, Hoke, Parker and HAM-LET products.
The manufacture shall be liable only if the product is used as specified in the current catalogues and written instructions.
The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and installation of any parts that fail through a defect in material or workmanship. Manufacture specifically disavows any other representation, expressed or implied, warranty, or liability relating to the condition or use of the product.