H-300U Integral Bonnet Needle Valves
The H-300U Series is an advanced high pressure instrumentation needle valve for shut-off service, its packing bolt design for easy mounting being the best solution for instrumentation panels. This compact valve enables a relatively high level of flow regulation and long-life service. Special stem surface treatment, based on low temperature carbon diffusion, enables higher surface hardness with improved wear resistance, resistance to system contaminations and optimal operational torque.
- Certified for ISO 15848-1:2006(E)
- Straight and angle pattern
- Stainless steel and brass construction
- MAWP 5000 psi (345 bar), MAWT 446°F (230°C)
- Flow coefficient (Cv) 0.09 to 1.8
- Sizes: 1/8″ to 3/4″ (3mm-12mm)
- Round plastic, round aluminum, and metal bar handles
- Variety of stem types
- Packing bolt for easy panel mounting, no packing disassembling is required
- Chevron stem packing provides lowest operation torques
- Belleville washers to compensate packing wear
- Special synthetic, anti-seize stem lubricant for best resistance to hot media
One of the most commonly asked question we hear from potential customers is:-
“Are your tube fittings Interchangeable and intermixable with Swagelok, Hoke Gyrolok, Parker A-lok etc”.
We are so confident that our components are manufactured to the same exacting standards and tolerances that we also provide a limited lifetime warranty to eradicate the misleading claims that components cannot be intermixed.
For additional information, test reports and actual “hands on demonstrations” please contact us to find out more.
As a result of extensive testing and evaluations by HAM-LET and from the many thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have chosen our products for SAFETY, RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE, HAM-LET hereby warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty shall also extend to the intermixing of components manufactured by several American organisations such as Swagelok, Hoke, Parker and HAM-LET products.
The manufacture shall be liable only if the product is used as specified in the current catalogues and written instructions.
The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and installation of any parts that fail through a defect in material or workmanship. Manufacture specifically disavows any other representation, expressed or implied, warranty, or liability relating to the condition or use of the product.