H-400 Check Valves
- H-400 – General purpose fixed cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 3000 psig)
- H-400 HP – High performance fixed cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 6000 psig)
- H-400 CNG – ECE R110 Approved for the CNG / NGV fixed cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 3770 psig)
- H-400 OP – Compact one-piece fixed cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 3000 psigs)
- H-400 OPA – One-piece adjustable cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 3000 psig)
- H-400 A – Adjustable cracking pressure check valve (MAWP 3000 psig)
One of the most commonly asked question we hear from potential customers is:-
“Are your tube fittings Interchangeable and intermixable with Swagelok, Hoke Gyrolok, Parker A-lok etc”.
We are so confident that our components are manufactured to the same exacting standards and tolerances that we also provide a limited lifetime warranty to eradicate the misleading claims that components cannot be intermixed.
For additional information, test reports and actual “hands on demonstrations” please contact us to find out more.
As a result of extensive testing and evaluations by HAM-LET and from the many thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have chosen our products for SAFETY, RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE, HAM-LET hereby warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty shall also extend to the intermixing of components manufactured by several American organisations such as Swagelok, Hoke, Parker and HAM-LET products.
The manufacture shall be liable only if the product is used as specified in the current catalogues and written instructions.
The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and installation of any parts that fail through a defect in material or workmanship. Manufacture specifically disavows any other representation, expressed or implied, warranty, or liability relating to the condition or use of the product.