H-800 Compact One Piece Ball Valves
The H-800, one-piece Ball Valve series is designed for general service and instrumentation panels. Valve design enables low and high working pressure and accommodates a wide temperature range with high life cycle. One-piece body design reduces possibility of shell leakage. The valves offer tight shutoff, long-life service and low operating torque.
- Certified for ISO 15848-1:2006(E)
- Encapsulated Ball Stem design
- On/off-service, one-piece Ball Valve with 2-way pattern
- Diverter and on/off–service, one-piece Ball Valve with 3-way pattern
- Stainless Steel construction
- Allows bi-directional flow in 2-way straight pattern
- Has virtually no dead volume
- One-piece Ball Stem ensures alignment of stem and orifice
- MAWP 3000 psi (206 bar) ; MAWT 300ºF (149ºC)
- Panel mountable
- Vent options
- Variable end connection types and sizes from 1/16” to 1/2”, 3mm to 12mm
- Operation with colored Nylon handles, metal handle and pneumatically actuated
One of the most commonly asked question we hear from potential customers is:-
“Are your tube fittings Interchangeable and intermixable with Swagelok, Hoke Gyrolok, Parker A-lok etc”.
We are so confident that our components are manufactured to the same exacting standards and tolerances that we also provide a limited lifetime warranty to eradicate the misleading claims that components cannot be intermixed.
For additional information, test reports and actual “hands on demonstrations” please contact us to find out more.
As a result of extensive testing and evaluations by HAM-LET and from the many thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have chosen our products for SAFETY, RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE, HAM-LET hereby warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty shall also extend to the intermixing of components manufactured by several American organisations such as Swagelok, Hoke, Parker and HAM-LET products.
The manufacture shall be liable only if the product is used as specified in the current catalogues and written instructions.
The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and installation of any parts that fail through a defect in material or workmanship. Manufacture specifically disavows any other representation, expressed or implied, warranty, or liability relating to the condition or use of the product.