TBV Trunnion Ball Valves
The TBV series provides a reliable shut-off or switching function ball valve for high pressure services. All ports are rated to the full operating pressure allowing for flexibility in application. Spring loaded seats provide high cycle life and low operating torque for pressures up to 10,000 psig (689 bar).
- On/Off-service ball valve with 2-way pattern
- Diverter, selector and on/off-service ball valve with 3-way pattern
- MAWP* 10,000 psi (689 bar) with PEEK seats
- MAWT* 446ºF (230ºC) with PEEK seats
- Variable end connection types and sizes from 1/4” to 1/2” (6mm to 12mm)
- Operation with colored Nylon handles, metal handle, color anodized aluminum ISLT** (locking device) handles
- Low operating torque
- Easy panel mounting
- Electric and pneumatic actuators available
* Maximum Allowed Working Pressure, Maximum Allowed Working Temperature.
** ISLT – Integral Safety Lock-out Tag-out Patented pending
One of the most commonly asked question we hear from potential customers is:-
“Are your tube fittings Interchangeable and intermixable with Swagelok, Hoke Gyrolok, Parker A-lok etc”.
We are so confident that our components are manufactured to the same exacting standards and tolerances that we also provide a limited lifetime warranty to eradicate the misleading claims that components cannot be intermixed.
For additional information, test reports and actual “hands on demonstrations” please contact us to find out more.
As a result of extensive testing and evaluations by HAM-LET and from the many thousands of satisfied customers around the world who have chosen our products for SAFETY, RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE, HAM-LET hereby warrants all products to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty shall also extend to the intermixing of components manufactured by several American organisations such as Swagelok, Hoke, Parker and HAM-LET products.
The manufacture shall be liable only if the product is used as specified in the current catalogues and written instructions.
The purchaser’s remedies shall be limited to replacement and installation of any parts that fail through a defect in material or workmanship. Manufacture specifically disavows any other representation, expressed or implied, warranty, or liability relating to the condition or use of the product.